(a) loud (color): (une couleur) criarde, flashy, tape-à-l'œil
Speak more loudly please, I can't hear you! Parlez plus fort s'il vous plait, je ne vous entends pas.
louder: plus fort, plus bruyant
UK: Could you turn the volume down please, the music is too loud.
US: I gave a loud yell when he stepped on my foot.
- "I want to wear something bright today, something loud…"
- "You've only been alive for a matter of months, but I've already had reports of public indecency, aggressive lullaby singing, diaper throwing, tummy aches, temper tantrums, loud crying and some very serious accusations of milk abuse."
- "Philip : Well, I would be an electric guitar because I'm loud and I'm proud."
- "Philip : Louder Edward, we're not in an igloo!"
- "Bruno : Brian, do you hear the things you say out loud?"
- "Space Base Alpha : Cry as loud as you like."
- "I'm tired because my neighborhood is very loud."
- "It was so loud, though, I couldn't be sure what he was saying exactly."
- "Not so loud!"
- "- DO NOT socialise loudly in the lounge."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Loud' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !