the lounge: le salon, la salle
Smoking lounge Salle fumeurs
to lounge: fainéanter, lézarder, traînasser
UK: Please take a seat in the lounge, before your flight begins boarding.
US: This afternoon I'm going to lounge around the house.
- "Any unattended luggage in the departure lounge will be removed by the security services and sold on Free-bay."
- "- DO NOT socialise loudly in the lounge."
- "If you have any questions, Theresa, your hostess, will be able to answer them if you pop in to the lounge any time between 6.45AM and 7AM!"
- "Brian : The company rents the entire building, but the fourth floor is reserved for our executive offices, the boardroom, the laboratory and a lounge."
- "Shall I fetch him from the pleasure lounge?"
- "I'll see if we can steal the espresso machine from the lounge!"
- "Say, what are you doing in the lounge?"
- "Out here you can get in touch with the great outdoors: hunting, fishing, swimming in the lake, and lounging in the outdoor Jacuzzi."
- "Deep Blue Lounge, 992 Valencia Street"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Lounge' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !