low: bas, faible, peu
Our prices are very low. Nos prix sont très bas.
to lower: baisser, diminuer
- "While you're here, though, we could talk about lowering your pay."
- "Retailers are starting to realize that it is better to sell low than not sell at all."
- "Salaries and rent prices are reasonable and the corporate taxes are a lot lower than in Australia."
- "Lower... lower... lower...higher!"
- "It highlighted the increased attention on corporations who depend on cheap or illegal labor sources to lower production costs."
- "I can tell why morale is so low."
- "In my mind, a birthday is no different than a funeral - both events indicate that you are moving closer to being lowered into the ground."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Low' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !