to make (something) from (wood): fabriquer (qq chose) en (bois)
- "A giant statue: tall and proud, with hard buttocks and soft eyes, made from bronze or silver or gold!"
- "Made from high-density nylon."
- "a mini-Delavigne made from nickel;"
- "Jackson : As you can see, I've produced some small prototypes of Mr Delavigne's statue in different materials: a mini-Delavigne made from glass;"
- "and a mini-Delavigne made from titanium."
- "Jackson Bollocks : Listen Mr Jones, I'm going to give you a basic lesson in materials: a tall figure made from glass would soon break, especially if it were full of liquid."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Make smthg from' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !