Market en français : traduction et définition
Traductions et définitions de mots et expressions en anglais avec Gymglish
Progressez en anglais dès aujourd'hui. Testez votre niveau gratuitement.
Plus de 7 000 000 d'utilisateurs.
Traduction et définition
- "Britons buy slice of American pie: UK citizens investing more and more in the American housing market"
- "In previous ad campaigns, Outback Cologne was marketed as an extremely masculine scent for the "outdoorsy", "rugged", "manly" type."
- "We are actually being observed by some market researchers behind that one-way mirror."
- "Finally, we will also be opening several new stores in China, to get the most out of this exciting market."
- "If you're concerned about the market's future, you could invest in something more stable."
- "The US property market is currently suffering a credit crisis, making it attractive for Britons who cannot cope with the sky-high house prices at home."
- "The overall upturn is largely due to higher demand for make-up and personal hygiene products in emerging Asian markets."
- "The market has been driven by an exchange rate that has risen above two dollars to the British pound for the first time since the early 1980s."
- "I've examined the market research for TigerLily and the data is conclusive: working-class men are the ones buying our perfume, therefore, they are the market segment we should target with our advertising."
- "The market has been driven by an exchange rate that has risen above two dollars to the pound for the first time since the early 1980s."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Market' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais en ligne Gymglish !
Ils parlent de nous :
Evaluez votre niveau d'anglais gratuitement avec Gymglish, cours d'anglais en ligne.TESTEZ VOTRE ANGLAIS