to market: commercialiser
We will market this product as soon as the testing phase is completed. Nous commercialiserons ce produit dès que la phase de test sera terminée.
a market: un marché
an outdoor market un marché ouvert, un marché d'extérieur
the perfume market le marché des parfums
UK: We are going to market our new product in Asia.
US: Do you think there's a market for luxury perfumes in China?
- "Finally, we will also be opening several new stores in China, to get the most out of this exciting market."
- "We are actually being observed by some market researchers behind that one-way mirror."
- "The market has been driven by an exchange rate that has risen above two dollars to the pound for the first time since the early 1980s."
- "The overall upturn is largely due to higher demand for make-up and personal hygiene products in emerging Asian markets."
- "If you're concerned about the market's future, you could invest in something more stable."
- "Britons buy slice of American pie: UK citizens investing more and more in the American housing market"
- "The US property market is currently suffering a credit crisis, making it attractive for Britons who cannot cope with the sky-high house prices at home."
- "In previous ad campaigns, Outback Cologne was marketed as an extremely masculine scent for the "outdoorsy", "rugged", "manly" type."
- "I've examined the market research for TigerLily and the data is conclusive: working-class men are the ones buying our perfume, therefore, they are the market segment we should target with our advertising."
- "The market has been driven by an exchange rate that has risen above two dollars to the British pound for the first time since the early 1980s."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Market' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !