to get married, to marry: (se) marier, épouser
(to be) married: (être) marié
- "Bruno : Susie, I can't marry you because I prefer men."
- "It's becoming a real problem. We've been dating for seven years now, and he hasn't even asked me to marry him yet!"
- "Am I going to get married one day?"
- "Please marry us now."
- "Next time I get married, you won't be invited."
- "I understand that you wanted to marry a rich guy, at least that makes sense, but yet here you are back in London with nothing to show for it, not even a fancy diamond ring."
- "Because he's married!"
- "Get it? Married!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Married' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !