Master en français : traduction et définition
Traductions et définitions de mots et expressions en anglais avec Gymglish
Progressez en anglais dès aujourd'hui. Testez votre niveau gratuitement.
Gratuit et sans engagement.
Traduction et définition
- "We like to call it "The Master"."
- "Glen : Well, I have a bachelor's degree in accounting, a masters in linguistics, a doctorate in philosophy and I'm a certified yoga instructor."
- "The last vision I have, just before I wake up screaming, is the face of the truck driver, the evil intent in his eyes, and the faint smile on his lips, as tranquil as my yoga master."
- "It seems that the new European president serves two masters: the people of the old continent as well as Delavigne, his employer for the past decade."
- "Your stunning progress in grammar has risen prodigiously over mere months, and you have finally mastered the present perfect tense, which has only drawn me closer to you."
- "I have been instructed by Princess Utopia to escort you to your master."
- "May you reconnect with your masters on the other side."
- "Edward : Uhh, excuse me, Master Glen?"
- "It's clear that you have mastered the ins and outs of the British pub, so I don't think you'll experience any cultural problems. I was amazed when you stood on the table and sang Abba songs with members of a women's rugby team. While this kind of behaviour may not be acceptable in front of your client, I'm sure you'll go down well with English girls!"
- "They truly are the masters of disruptive technology."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Master' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais en ligne Gymglish !
Ils parlent de nous :
Evaluez votre niveau d'anglais gratuitement avec Gymglish, cours d'anglais en ligne.TESTEZ VOTRE ANGLAIS