(a) mathematical (problem): (un problème) mathématique
My friend Heydorff has a great mathematical mind. Mon ami Heydorff a une grande logique mathématique.
- "And take your freakish math brain with you!"
- "Zack Fielding, described as a shy loner by his classmates, threw a range of sweets, including jelly beans and candy corn, during a 10th grade math class."
- "You're like a hero for what you did in math class today!"
- "And this little fox is Cindy, she's in our math class."
- "Young Philip : Uhhh, no thanks, Mr. R, I've got a big party tonight, and I don't want to spend all my energy showing you guys how to solve a silly little math problem. But I think Bruno wants to show you!"
- "Math isn't my best subject."
- "Bruno : No, no, like business and management and math and dogs."
- "His name is Ludwig Arkady Romanonovich, and he was my high school math teacher."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Mathematical' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !