May Day : le premier mai, jour de la fête du travail
- "As some of you are no doubt aware, May Day, also known as International Workers' Day) is this Friday, and apparently a few thousand people will be celebrating with a mass protest on the streets of San Francisco."
- "Bruno won't let us attend the May Day demonstration this afternoon."
- "Subject: May Day March"
- "May Day hating fascist!"
- "He denied us our right to march in the May Day protest, so we're denying him his right to leave the office for the weekend."
- "Leonard : The May Day march is our chance to demand better rights as workers, and Bruno is standing in our way!"
- ""The May Day protesters are calling for a reform of the US immigration policy, universal health care, improved workers' rights and an end to all wars instigated by the US."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'May day' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !