Maybe Susie's right. Susie a peut-être raison.
- "Maybe someone inside knows Lucky."
- "(to staff) See you guys later...maybe!"
- "As her delicate hands served each dish, each more exquisite than the last, my mind started to wander and I began to imagine a future with Betty by my side, maybe even as my wife."
- "Bruno : Maybe I should go live in France with Grandpa Xavier."
- "Maybe I should do this by myself."
- "Brian : No! Maybe."
- "We're joined by the people with strangest accents in all of San Francisco, and maybe the world."
- "Maybe I'll go then."
- "Perhaps you can let Edward know - maybe he's interested in suing his parents."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Maybe' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !