a Mexican: un Mexicain
(a) Mexican (hat): (un chapeau) mexicain
- "Harold : I'm sorry Jesus but I don't speak Mexican."
- "In the first half, Mexican striker Jorge Luis Garbajosa scored on an amazing bicycle kick from the penalty area."
- "They're watching an incredible display of football between the Mexican National team against the United States."
- "-They enjoy Mexican food, particularly tacos"
- "Garbajosa has scored a goal and the match is over, the Mexicans have won!"
- "While there are an estimated 12 million immigrants of Mexican origin working illegally in the US, we are focusing on this isolated case only because a celebrity is involved, and that's what the people want to know about."
- "Now we're entering the final minutes of regulation play and the crowd is hoping for one more goal to give the Mexicans a victory."
- "-They enjoy Mexican food, particularly chile con carne"
- "Hordes of Mexican immigrants without papers are working for pittance on his estate."
- "José : We got chicken, carne asada, shredded beef, queso, Mexican sausage, beef tongue, vegetarian, or vegan."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Mexican' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !