the military: l'armée
My grandfather was a general in the military. Mon grand-père était général dans l'armée.
(a) military (academy): (une école) militaire
the military police la police militaire
- "Rupert : No, I believe there was a shot from a Dutch military gun."
- "Are you really in the military, sir?"
- "Some will fulfill their military duties and fight in Vietnam."
- "Just to reassure you, I have attached to this e-mail a photo of myself with several high-ranking ministers of government and military."
- "Next week we'll report on the actions of the US military in the face of this new aquatic foe."
- "We have your laboratory surrounded by a team of 300 highly trained military operatives, 50 ninjas on loan from a sushi restaurant, 17 Apache helicopters and 3 cats that followed us here."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Military' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !