a (mini)van: une camionnette
- "That man in a van is coming straight at me!"
- "Brian : It smells like a VW van!"
- "Suddenly a black minivan swerved into the parade route, sideswiped the float and caused Bruno to lose his balance and fall."
- "while children like dogs because they often solve mysteries in a large van in cartoons."
- "Bonjour le man in the van coming straight at me!"
- "Witnesses were unable to identify the driver of the van, nor read its license plate, though several people reported seeing a "KK" logo on the rear window of the vehicle."
- "Dr. Gilchrist : Well, I don't know who you are, or why you're here, but I do like mysterious vans, so why not?"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Minivan' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !