a monitor: un moniteur, un écran de surveillance
to monitor: contrôler, surveiller
Horatio monitors the reactions of his lab monkeys to his perfumes. Horatio surveille les effets de ses parfums sur ses singes de laboratoire.
- "Monitored call turnover"
- "Okay, and while the system is booting up, we're going to turn on the monitor."
- "Bruno : I saw everything from the security cameras that monitor these toilets."
- "A crucial symbol isn't showing up on my monitor!"
- "We must of course monitor the situation, though I would be very surprised if this "copycat" product had an impact on our sales."
- "If the anti-piracy legislation is passed, government agencies will be tracking IP addresses, monitoring our downloads, maybe even reading our emails!"
- "Well, even so, you'll have to move the plants and the flowers away from the monitor."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Monitor' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !