adverb phrase, prepositional phrase
more and more: de plus en plus
More and more people are switching from Kalvin Krime to Delavigne perfumes. De plus en plus de gens préfèrent les parfums Delavigne à ceux de Kalvin Krime.
I'm getting used to it as more and more time goes by. Plus le temps passe, et plus je m'y habitue.
- "Online record shops are more and more numerous, and auction websites that sell second-hand vinyl records are booming."
- "Your market share has increased and more and more people are buying your perfumes."
- "The catch is that as more and more people use the internet, more and more pages are loaded, searches are made, and videos are watched, and so more and more servers are needed to power all this web activity."
- "Shopkeeper : Well we mostly supply to government organizations, although more and more leading corporations are purchasing these days."
- "Britons buy slice of American pie: UK citizens investing more and more in the American housing market"
- "More and more women are attending the matches, and this can only be a good thing!"
- "Ursula : Listen, consumers are becoming more and more interested in green issues, and companies will do much better economically if they listen to their customers and show that they care about the future of the planet!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'More and more' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !