(I like) music: (J'aime) la musique
- "Krazy Gidyeon : And if you come with Krazy Gidyeon, we can go to my camel farm in Norway, make camel yogurt and dance to disco music."
- "Dramatic music"
- "Anyway, Michael is here to bring music and dance to the perfume-making process."
- "I have finished my tour of the company and it is worse than I thought: not only has Delavigne become a faceless, money-grabbing corporation, but it has also lost its "music"!"
- "He's here to bring music and dance to your everyday tasks."
- "I love your music."
- "-They adore Klezmer music"
- "He's currently exiled from heaven so he is available to help us bring the music back to Delavigne."
- "For the last 2 days we have had to immobilise him. He has been trying to lick his own bottom, he keeps dancing to the music in his head, and worst of all, he sometimes tries to polish an imaginary teapot."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Music' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !