a mystery: une énigme, un mystère
It's a mystery to me why Icarus is so awkward. La maladresse d'Icarus reste un mystère pour moi.
- "The tree of mystery has the power to answer one question."
- "while children like dogs because they often solve mysteries in a large van in cartoons."
- "They are a source of mystery, curiosity and even obsession for people across the world(s)."
- "Brian : Ah, the tree of mystery!"
- "I'm free to explore all the questions I could ask this tree of mystery."
- "And how will I find this tree of mystery?"
- "Icarus : Welcome to the "super duper mystery solving laboratory", everyone, which incidentally doubles as my office."
- "First you invite us to a wedding to a mysterious French man that you've never even mentioned to us."
- "It is time for you to find the tree of mystery."
- "Questions, questions... what would Bruno and Horatio ask the tree of mystery?"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Mystery' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !