nature: la nature, le paysage
(someone's) nature: la nature, le caractère (de qq'un)
- "That's from noon to 2pm. Then on Wednesday there's a shark documentary on the Nature Channel that I absolutely must not miss!"
- "This success is a testament to the solid nature of our business model, the flawless implementation of our strategies, the hard work of our staff, and the excellent quality of our products."
- "I understand that these are serious charges which affect the good citizens of San Francisco, and that the nature of these offenses should not be taken lightly."
- "That harrowing experience gave me a new perspective on the nature of my own life, and how I want to spend the rest of it."
- "Unfortunately, it's not good news: I've had several complaints about the provocative nature of our posters."
- "Though I won't divulge the destination yet, I can tell you that we will find ourselves confronted with man's ancient enemy: Nature."
- "My PC contains files that are of a sex - sex - sensitive nature!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Nature' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !