nature: la nature, le paysage
(someone's) nature: la nature, le caractère (de qq'un)
- "That harrowing experience gave me a new perspective on the nature of my own life, and how I want to spend the rest of it."
- "Unfortunately, it's not good news: I've had several complaints about the provocative nature of our posters."
- "I understand that these are serious charges which affect the good citizens of San Francisco, and that the nature of these offenses should not be taken lightly."
- "That's from noon to 2pm. Then on Wednesday there's a shark documentary on the Nature Channel that I absolutely must not miss!"
- "My PC contains files that are of a sex - sex - sensitive nature!"
- "This success is a testament to the solid nature of our business model, the flawless implementation of our strategies, the hard work of our staff, and the excellent quality of our products."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Nature' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !