the neck: le cou, l'encolure
- "A woman with a really thin neck and a sharp nose."
- "Jean : First the beak, then the head, then the neck, etcetera etcetera."
- "She's wearing a rugby scarf around her neck."
- "The scarf measures 50cm in length and is designed to fit around the necks of most birds (except ostriches and emus, which require modified versions of the scarf)."
- "It goes so well with your... neck."
- "DISCLAIMER: For safety reasons, participants are required to be in good health and free from high blood pressure, heart, back or neck problems. It is advisable to bring a spare pair of underpants."
- "Polly nearly broke her neck this morning on a rather large one."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Neck' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !