to negotiate: négocier
a negotiation: une négociation
a negotiator: un négociateur
- "Peking: As negotiations between Chinese juice conglomerate Industrial Fruit Concern Inc ."
- "Leonard : In Europe, if workers want to make themselves heard, they lock the bosses in their offices, then they negotiate."
- "Anyway, I am standing next to none other than entrepreneur Bruno Delavigne, who has just emerged from intense marathon negotiation sessions with the International Fruit Concern, Incorporated."
- "In preparation for our negotiations, I brought along my intern Edward Moon and his guitar."
- "Edward : Steffi, shall we begin the negotiations?"
- "Edward : But we didn't even negotiate with him!"
- "Hours ago, a partial transcript of the negotiations was leaked online."
- "Although the media has been banned from the meetings, sources have reported yelling, dogs barking, and numerous bottles breaking during the negotiations."
- "In preparation for our negotiations, I brought a notebook, three sharp pencils and a bottle of sparkling water."
- "EXCLUSIVE: Leaked transcript of Miracle Juice negotiations emerge online"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Negotiate' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !