New Zealand: la Nouvelle Zélande
a New Zealander: un néo-zélandais
- "Glenn : Bruno, we're joined by Scott McCully, the consultant from New Zealand."
- "Bruno is looking at opening a new office for his company and I suggested New Zealand."
- "I'm from New Zealand – it's full of sheep."
- "Dr. Gilchrist : I'm a dog psychologist from New Zealand."
- "No offense, Scott, but isn't New Zealand a little remote?"
- "New Zealanders and Australians are like competitive neighbours - always trying to beat each other."
- "In New Zealand, we have black sheep!"
- "He's a consultant in New Zealand."
- "Bruno : Actually we already have an office in Sydney which I want to expand, but Glenn tells me that New Zealand is a viable alternative."
- "It's like 300 times the size of New Zealand!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'New zealand' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !