nobody, no one: personne
Nobody knows. Personne ne sait.
- "Bruno : But Dad, Grandpa Xavier loves perfumes, and no one thinks he's weird."
- "Stay on your toes Mr. Cheeter, and trust no one."
- "Nobody said it was easy"
- "No one was hurt during the revolution but the country did record its first ever act of violence when the former President's bodyguard was slightly pushed."
- "Come alone, and tell no one."
- "Nobody in here is suffering from depression."
- "-Nobody gives a shit about your good name."
- "No one ever said it would be this hard...."
- "Anyone? No one? Not even you, young Mr. Quincy?"
- "Bruno : Dad, Dad, no one understands me!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Nobody' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !