nobody, no one: personne
Nobody knows. Personne ne sait.
- "Anyone? No one? Not even you, young Mr. Quincy?"
- "No one ever said it would be this hard...."
- "Stay on your toes Mr. Cheeter, and trust no one."
- "Nobody knows this, but every night I return home at seven o'clock to feed my seven cats and watch soap operas while eating bon bons in front of the telly."
- "Nobody in here is suffering from depression."
- "Nobody said it was easy"
- "No one was hurt during the revolution but the country did record its first ever act of violence when the former President's bodyguard was slightly pushed."
- "Jean : Oh, I'm very sorry, there is no one called Brenda Fontenot here."
- "-Nobody gives a shit about your good name."
- "Come alone, and tell no one."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Nobody' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !