not really: pas vraiment
- "Susie : No, not really."
- "But I'm not really motivated by money."
- "Warbuckle : Come on now Pedro, it's a good idea, but the laws in Texas forbid me from marrying another man, and besides, you're not really my type."
- "Pedro : Not really, sir."
- "Jean : Not really."
- "Bruno : Um, it's not really an outfit."
- "Philip : Mmm, I'm not really sure."
- "Susie : You're not really against it?"
- "But you are not really here to see Lucky, are you?"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Not really' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !