an office: un bureau (le lieu)
offices Locaux (professionnels)
- "Icarus : He was with me in my office, we were looking at videos of baby pandas."
- "Just come to my office, where I will be waiting for you."
- "Cleaning equipment and gas masks are available in my office."
- "Welcome to my office!"
- "As soon as you get this message, please meet me in my office immediately."
- "In today's program we are going to take a special visit to the offices of the Delavigne Corporation where an amazing experiment is taking place."
- "Narrator: And finally we move to the office of CEO Bruno Delavigne, where Special Assistant Brian Jones has been replaced by a camel."
- "By happy coincidence, they all work in the same office, mmkay?"
- "Come to my office to receive your punishment."
- "Philip's success with women was legendary in the office."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Office' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !