(My keys are) on the top of (my desk): (Mes clefs sont) sur (mon bureau)
I left my hat on the top of my car. J'ai laissé mon chapeau sur le toit de ma voiture.
(I would like an ice cream with fresh cream) on top!: (J'aimerais une glace avec de la chantilly) dessus !
- "However, parade-goers were horrified when Delavigne was thrown from his throne on top of the "Nose Float"."
- "Horatio : Yes, the computer is on the top of my desk."
- "Tuesday : Guess who was spotted cavorting with visibly drunk sherpas on the top of Mount Everest?"
- "Bollocks is well known as a "splatter painter" or a "drip painter", which simply means that he stood on top of his canvases and threw the paint down onto them. Bollocks was an alcoholic, and often painted while drunk, as even novice museum-goers can guess."
- "Please, please please, please with a cherry on top!"
- "Horatio : So, the hard disk is the hard drive on the desktop on the top of the desk with no dust!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'On the top of' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !