on the way: en chemin, en cours, en route
- "Edward : On the way downtown I fell asleep"
- "For the past two weeks, there have been constant thunderstorms here, and the winds have reached speeds of 200 miles per hour, which usually indicates that there's a tornado on its way."
- "We killed a lot of bugs on the way here unfortunately!"
- "A great career, an incredible husband and a baby on the way."
- "Last I heard you were happily married with a child on the way."
- "Susie : Follow me to the conference room and I'll explain on the way."
- "Mary : I will take your report on the way to my desk, Spencer."
- "Thanks to a stroke of brilliance on my part, a shipment of Bruno's Brew is now on its way to our Sales Affiliate in Brazil."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'On the way' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !