pain: la douleur, la peine, la souffrance
painful: douloureux, pénible, difficile
- "Bruno : Sounds painful."
- "I am your dentist, and I get off on the pain I inflict."
- "They are very painful, especially when you sit on them."
- "Brian : I don't know, but going to the toilet has become a painful experience!"
- "Jean, is love always this painful?"
- "The more painful the better!"
- "Not to worry however, Icarus is able to use a calculator without major pain, and I'm sure I'll be thrusting vigorously in no time at all."
- "It's common knowledge around the office that she is going through a painful divorce."
- "I'll be hosting the event in the Delavigne cafeteria with nothing but earplugs and a bottle of strong Scotch to kill the pain."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Pain' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !