a palace: un palace, un palais, un château
- "Our charismatic and handsome leader has granted us the rare privilege of visiting him in his humble palace."
- "Brian : I want a tour of the palace!"
- "Regarding a restaurant in Hong-Kong: if you want to try something different, I really enjoy "The Joyful Shrimp Palace", located downtown."
- "Philip : And a Karaoke palace."
- "I'm looking for Buckinghamshire Palace."
- "I'm from Arkansas, and the only thing I'm interested in is seeing your Queen sitting in her palace with her crown jewels on her head."
- "Dr. Tzu's Karaoke Palace and Chinese restaurant."
- "Harold, this place is more of a palace than a ranch."
- "Waiter : Hello and welcome to Dr. Tzu's Karaoke Palace and Chinese Restaurant."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Palace' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !