a palace: un palace, un palais, un château
- "Harold, this place is more of a palace than a ranch."
- "Regarding a restaurant in Hong-Kong: if you want to try something different, I really enjoy "The Joyful Shrimp Palace", located downtown."
- "Philip : And a Karaoke palace."
- "I'm looking for Buckinghamshire Palace."
- "Dr. Tzu's Karaoke Palace and Chinese restaurant."
- "Our charismatic and handsome leader has granted us the rare privilege of visiting him in his humble palace."
- "Waiter : Hello and welcome to Dr. Tzu's Karaoke Palace and Chinese Restaurant."
- "Brian : I want a tour of the palace!"
- "I'm from Arkansas, and the only thing I'm interested in is seeing your Queen sitting in her palace with her crown jewels on her head."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Palace' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !