(your) parents: (vos) parents
Gosh! You look just like your parents Ahmed! Fichtre! C'est fou comme tu ressembles à tes parents Ahmed!
- "Bruno had spent his last few dollars on two plane tickets, and so he was forced to stay with his parents, Marc and Sarah."
- "Perhaps you can let Edward know - maybe he's interested in suing his parents."
- "Xavier lost his parents when he was a child, and never found them again."
- "Rachid : My parents come from Pakistan, Moira, but I was born and raised in Cleveland, Ohio."
- "Bruno had spent his last few dollars on two plane tickets, and so he stayed with his parents, Marc and Sarah."
- "He helped me find the apartment I live in now, and he found tenants for the flat that my parents own in Sausalito."
- "Inga : You mean your parents?"
- "Inga : But your parents specifically said no wine!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Parent' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !