a parliament: un parlement
- "The parliament, on the other hand, is responsible for all legislation."
- "Bjorn : Last week, the balance of power in the Swedish Parliament shifted from the left to the right."
- "Bjorn : Well, just in case you don't, that means that we have both a king and a parliament."
- "Sir Robert Bear MP, Shadow Secretary for the Environment, shocked Parliament yesterday by declaring that "the notion that climate change is a man-made phenomenon is pure poppycock"."
- "It's actually only the fourth time since 1932 that the Social Democrats haven't held enough seats in the Parliament to lead the government."
- "Upon his arrival at Peacenikland airport, Philip Cheeter promptly took a taxi to the country's parliament and demanded to be crowned king."
- "The European parliament?"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Parliament' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !