the participation: la participation
Thank you for your participation. Merci de votre participation.
to participate: participer
Do you plan on participating in the school play? As-tu prévu de participer à la pièce de théâtre de l'école?
Your participation in this class is obligatory. Ta participation à ce cours est obligatoire.
- "Brian : You found real journalists to participate in a training exercise?"
- "Every Monday morning the students participate in "show and tell", where students bring an object from home and present it to the class."
- "We were cited in a few local newspapers for our participation in recycling and tree-planting programs."
- "After careful consideration, I'm afraid Delavigne will not be able to participate in this project."
- "Thanks again for your participation."
- "Participated in setting sales objectives"
- "I'd like to thank everyone for their participation and let's not get discouraged by these negative results."
- "Jonas, thanks for your participation, we'll see you next time on Radio Rhubarb!"
- "Susie : Those animals are voluntary assistants to our Research and Development team. I can assure you that they are well compensated for their participation."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Participate' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !