(to be) patient: (être) patient
Luna is very patient during interviews. Luna est très patiente pendant les entretiens.
a patient: un patient (médical)
a mental patient un malade mental
impatient: impatient, agacé
At times, Bruno can get impatient with incompetent employees. Parfois, Bruno s'impatiente avec des employés incompétents.
- "Patient : Uh... nineteen?"
- "As one of our patients, your body will be frozen when you die and preserved in cryonic suspension."
- "Patient : I am the king of the snow monkeys!"
- "I have included an audio file of the patient during one of his calmer periods."
- "Your business card was attached to the patient's buttocks with chewing gum. He refuses to reveal his name, and broke a fire-extinguisher during check in."
- "I am unable to reach you by telephone, so I am writing you this email in regards to a patient who checked in at 3 AM this morning."
- "Patient : Everything smells like pancakes!"
- "In fact, you're as bad as some of my speech therapy patients."
- "In fact, you're as bad as some of my speech therapy patients, mmkay?"
- "Please be patient with him and listen to his advice."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Patient' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !