to pay: payer
Notons que ce verbe est irrégulier :
I pay / I paid / I have paid
to pay down ($5,000 for a car): payer (5000 dollars) comptant (pour une voiture)
the pay: le salaire
- "-Sir, why did you wait until the last minute to pay your taxes?"
- "Fuck you, pay me."
- "Then you pay us fat stacks of cash."
- "Xiao Xiao : Ok, there's no need to beat around my bush*: we want your painting and we're willing to pay for it."
- "Next time we should probably make them pay before they leave."
- "I will keep the meter running, so you will pay more later."
- "REMEMBER: there is NO RISK and you NEVER pay a dime!"
- "Horatio : I don't even pay taxes!"
- ""Pay us for the office supplies we sent you or we will kill you all"."
- "These babies have husbands, wives, they pay taxes."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Pay' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !