peaceful: calme, tranquille, paisible
peacefully: pacifiquement, paisiblement, tranquillement
- "Peacefully The friendly CRAP staff"
- "It's so peaceful!"
- ""The protesters have peaceful intentions, but will react violently if provoked by fascist riot police."
- "learn about the culture in this peaceful land
and better pick up women if the"
- "In an unlikely turn of events, an American tourist has peacefully overthrown the Peacenikland government and crowned himself "King and all-round awesome leader" of the country."
- "Emcee : Our second panelist is a camel farmer from the peaceful village of Basra, Iraq."
- "Horatio Oléré was recognized by a mountain goat, who immediately emailed our site, informing us that the millionaire shaman instigated a snowball fight with a band of peaceful Yetis."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Peaceful' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !