a photograph, a photo: une photographie, une photo
(I enjoy) being photographed (because I find myself very handsome.): (J'aime) être pris en photo (car je me trouve très beau.)
a photographer: un photographe
- "Pale English teen becomes viral sensation with risqué photos."
- "We have done our best to reduce the size of our own email accounts by deleting emails older than 90 days, as well as emails with large attachments or animal photos."
- "Bruno : Photos can be exciting too!"
- "Icarus : You see, another Stickypedia user has seen our edit and quickly realized that a photo of me was inappropriate."
- "Take a look at this photo!"
- "The photographs, taken by current Delavigne special assistant Brian Jones, are not only titillating an audience of people with nothing better to do, but also have the potential to reflect poorly on the Delavigne Corporation."
- "Here, take a look at this photo."
- "Congratulations on choosing Slick Brand Solutions to help repair your company's shattered reputation following your truly embarrassing nude photo leak."
- "The internet is abuzz with new photos depicting former Delavigne Corp intern Edward Moon in a series of "compromising" positions."
- "Bruno : And some old photos, yes."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Photograph' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !