a plane, an aeroplane (UK), an airplane (US): un avion
All passengers must board the plane. Tous les passagers sont priés d'embarquer dans l'avion.
- "I've just woken up and I'm flying a plane."
- "-Small plane."
- "Let's not think about what would happen if terrorists hijacked a plane with a nuclear reactor..."
- "Not only are private plane flights expensive and wasteful, but Horatio is terrified of machines, with the exception of his juicer."
- "Horatio : This is a sky flying machine... or a plane."
- "Some of the world's best engineers work with planes, and they have already come up with some interesting solutions to the pollution problem. Here are a few of our favourites..."
- "By the way, is there anyone on board who knows how to fly a plane?"
- "I fly like paper, get high like planes."
- "I have impulsively decided to cancel the private plane flight with Horatio planned for this month."
- "Every passenger on this plane who had fish for dinner will become violently ill in the next half hour."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Plane' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !