the police: la police
to police: maintenir l'ordre, sécuriser
- "Olaf : Ja, we don't like the police right now."
- "Lots of police around."
- "You just have to get us away from the police, ok?"
- "We are language police, fighting bigotry."
- "The police?"
- "Police report that no one at the bar was sober enough to describe the suspected assailant's face accurately."
- "Get out of here before the police come and kill you too."
- "This is General Hurley Burley of the United States Army and newly appointed deputy of the World Police."
- "I should really report you to the police, but I will take great pleasure in dealing with this matter personally."
- "The police are after me, you must take it."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Police' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !