a question: une question
to question: questionner
- "Well, before we get into that, I have a question for you."
- "I must go and finish
- "Bruno : Good question."
- "It's a question of male pride."
- "Susie : So, Gymglish, how am I supposed to reply to this question?"
- "I hope you don't find this question terribly impolite."
- "Report to me, there's some questions you'll have to answer."
- "Good question."
- "Horatio : I don't answer your questions!"
- "If you have any questions, I'll try to answer them. If there are any comments, I'd love to hear them. Who's first?"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Question' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !