a question: une question
to question: questionner
- "If you have any questions, I'll try to answer them. If there are any comments, I'd love to hear them. Who's first?"
- "Good question."
- "Report to me, there's some questions you'll have to answer."
- "Horatio : I don't answer your questions!"
- "Susie : So, Gymglish, how am I supposed to reply to this question?"
- "Bruno : Good question."
- "Well, before we get into that, I have a question for you."
- "I must go and finish
- "It's a question of male pride."
- "I hope you don't find this question terribly impolite."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Question' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !