a question: une question
to question: questionner
- "Questions, questions... what would Bruno and Horatio ask the tree of mystery?"
- "Chuk-Chuk : Brother Jones, sometimes the answer you are seeking is the question itself."
- "The tree of mystery has the power to answer one question."
- "It is on your journey that you will find the question you must ask."
- "I'm free to explore all the questions I could ask this tree of mystery."
- "Finally, I know which question to ask the tree!"
- "Bruno : Good question."
- "It's a question of male pride."
- "I hope you don't find this question terribly impolite."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Question' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !