a question: une question
to question: questionner
- "It is on your journey that you will find the question you must ask."
- "No question is too stupid."
- "I'm free to explore all the questions I could ask this tree of mystery."
- "Finally, I know which question to ask the tree!"
- "Krazy Gidyon : No question is too crazy!"
- "And now, without further ado, I'd like to present tonight's main event - our expert camel panel, who will answer all your questions about our favorite mammal, the camel."
- "Questions, questions... what would Bruno and Horatio ask the tree of mystery?"
- "Emcee : We'd like to open the floor for questions now."
- "Samantha : No question is too silly."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Question' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !