to remember: se souvenir, se rappeler
Do you remember me? Te souviens-tu de moi?
I don't remember the end of the movie. Je ne me rappelle pas de la fin du film.
UK: Remember to get dressed before you go shopping in future.
US: Can you remember the name of that handsome actor?
- "Bruno : Yes, and remember Brian, ABL: Always be looking."
- "REMEMBER: there is NO RISK and you NEVER pay a dime!"
- "You remember the new factory we wanted to build in Spain?"
- "Just remember to keep it short and sweet."
- "Only three candidates remain, and although I can no longer remember what job these people are applying for, they must be very good at something to make it to this stage, which is very encouraging."
- "Brian : Remember Edward, Bruno needs that photocopying done for 11AM. No daydreaming of becoming a rock star!"
- "Does everybody remember that?"
- "Remember, eat lots of carrots to keep your hair nice and shiny."
- "Remember: if push comes to shove, Edward is expendable, but not Hannah."
- "Remember, I have 2000 massage programs to choose from, including a happy ending algorithm."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Remember' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !