to remember: se souvenir, se rappeler
Do you remember me? Te souviens-tu de moi?
I don't remember the end of the movie. Je ne me rappelle pas de la fin du film.
UK: Remember to get dressed before you go shopping in future.
US: Can you remember the name of that handsome actor?
- "Brian : Remember Edward, Bruno needs that photocopying done for 11AM. No daydreaming of becoming a rock star!"
- "Remember, eat lots of carrots to keep your hair nice and shiny."
- "Remember: if push comes to shove, Edward is expendable, but not Hannah."
- "REMEMBER: there is NO RISK and you NEVER pay a dime!"
- "Remember, I have 2000 massage programs to choose from, including a happy ending algorithm."
- "Just remember to keep it short and sweet."
- "Bruno : Yes, and remember Brian, ABL: Always be looking."
- "You remember the new factory we wanted to build in Spain?"
- "Does everybody remember that?"
- "Only three candidates remain, and although I can no longer remember what job these people are applying for, they must be very good at something to make it to this stage, which is very encouraging."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Remember' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !