a romance: une romance, une aventure amoureuse
to romance: se comporter d'une manière "romantique"
To romance est rarement utilisé.
- "I'm here to answer your questions about anything and everything: love, sex, romance, work, anything at all."
- "My hobbies are wining, dining, dancing and romancing."
- "But as usual, the conversation inevitably turned to romance."
- "Cross-referencing with idioms. Begin romance sequence."
- "Man : Yeah, that's good, but how about some romance?"
- "And he's a Sagittarius, which means that he likes indulgence, and romance novels, and new mobile phones, and gold bracelets -"
- "Brian : Born to an exotic dancer named "Ecstasy" and a hot dog vendor named Larry, Philip Cheeter was always divided between his passion for romance and his devotion to sales."
- "So, how you should travel to the city of lights / the capital of romance / the Paris of, well, France?"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Romance' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !