to satisfy (a requirement): satisfaire (une demande)
satisfied: satisfait, assouvi
- "Handle each complaint in a courteous and professional manner and to the client's satisfaction."
- "Edward : But Bruno sir, if you're not satisfied with our customer service, please allow me to offer you a 50-dollar voucher for the perfume of your choice..."
- "Here in Electric Ladyland we are dedicated to the art of satisfaction, and we are skilled in bringing enjoyment to all."
- "Act to solve all complaints and problems to the customer's satisfaction."
- "Philip seems very satisfied with his training, so now I urge each of you to pursue a training program which will be beneficial not only to you, but the company as well."
- "-Going the extra mile to satisfy a customer is a great way of maintaining customer loyalty."
- "Horatio : Can we have the party time and the enjoyment satisfaction afterwards, still?"
- "Horatio : Another satisfied customer."
- "I hope the wedding ring I bought you is to your size and satisfaction."
- "I mean, "Satisfaction guaranteed, or your money back"."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Satisfy' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !