a scarf: une écharpe
The plural of "scarf" is scarves.
- "The scarf would protect the birds by preventing them from breathing in infected air particles."
- "It's mostly accessories actually: scarves, belts, cufflinks, handbags: that kind of thing."
- "-Do you have your scarf?"
- "I have a couple of Herpès scarves in pastel shades."
- "Very tasteful collection of scarves."
- "The scarf measures 50cm in length and is designed to fit around the necks of most birds (except ostriches and emus, which require modified versions of the scarf)."
- "I am using my last silk scarf to write you this note, please forgive the ink-stained fabric."
- "I've been looking for a nice satin scarf like that for aeons."
- "Professor Hyppolyte Fabuleux said "Ever since the French flu pandemic of 1873, our nation has worn scarves to protect against the common cold and flu."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Scarf' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !