a scarf: une écharpe
The plural of "scarf" is scarves.
- "I've been looking for a nice satin scarf like that for aeons."
- "-Do you have your scarf?"
- "The scarf measures 50cm in length and is designed to fit around the necks of most birds (except ostriches and emus, which require modified versions of the scarf)."
- "It's mostly accessories actually: scarves, belts, cufflinks, handbags: that kind of thing."
- "The scarf would protect the birds by preventing them from breathing in infected air particles."
- "I have a couple of Herpès scarves in pastel shades."
- "I am using my last silk scarf to write you this note, please forgive the ink-stained fabric."
- "Very tasteful collection of scarves."
- "Professor Hyppolyte Fabuleux said "Ever since the French flu pandemic of 1873, our nation has worn scarves to protect against the common cold and flu."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Scarf' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !