a season: une saison
- "Arsenal has had a lot of trouble with animals this season."
- "Susie : Look, I'll be straight with you, Mr. McDoody: Delavigne's on an extremely tight schedule for the next season."
- "Steffi : The buying commission has actually made a decision on our order for this season."
- "Icarus : Well, I wanted to get a pair of gloves for my mother, her hands get very cold during the winter season..."
- "During the holiday shopping season, you can't escape it."
- "Until then, let's get back to the spirit of the season: getting drunk as skunks, stuffing our faces with food, and of course, putting up with our family!"
- "Let's go straight to our European correspondent, Rupert Kensington, who's going to talk us through the upcoming rugby season."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Season' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !