(I won't wait more than 30) seconds: (Je n'attendrai pas plus de 30) secondes
- "Philip : 15 seconds!"
- "I will arrive at 3:41 and 27 seconds."
- "I don't think this is going to work out, so unless you can convince me that we're compatible in the next 15 seconds, I think we should just stop right now."
- "You are due to leave Earth's atmosphere in 30 seconds."
- "T minus 10 seconds, 9, 8-"
- "Lawrence Laughsalot : Susan Bliss, you have 30 seconds."
- "It's where we test your knowledge of the region of Scandinavia in 30 seconds or less."
- "You have 30 seconds, begin now!"
- "There is no dialogue, only the rhythm of pulsating African drums. After 15 seconds, we superimpose the Delavigne logo over the girl's face, and then we have a voice-over, with a woman whispering: "TigerLily by Delavigne"."
- "A jingle, no longer than 30 seconds long, to accompany television and radio ads for Outback Cologne."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Second-timeframe' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !