a sector: un secteur
the public sector: le secteur public
the private sector: le secteur privé
- "I'd really like to learn a new language or two, so I could operate more efficiently in, say, the Middle Eastern sector."
- "The only sector showing virtually no growth is Europe."
- "Mayor : Things can change very quickly in the public sector, Miss Bliss."
- "We have a long-established client base in the luxury sector."
- "these days they just come in a different form. Smythe says that private sector companies are finding ways to compensate workers without using union labor, "The perks that a dotcom like Doodle provides for its staff, without any union interference, are unbelievable: free meals, childcare, dry cleaning services, gold-leafed toilet paper, the list goes on and on."
- "Economist Adam F Smythe explains: "Private sector companies are less inclined to hire union labor because of the restrictions it imposes upon their business models"."
- "Although the principal industries of the city itself, apparel and textile products, food processing, and shipbuilding, continue to thrive, we must now turn towards private sector enterprises to stimulate our economy even further."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Sector' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !