a section: une section, une partie, un paragraphe, une rubrique
A sub-section Une petite partie.
- "In the Arts section, some painter died."
- "After all, you deserve the best treatment that only a very wealthy sub-section of the population can afford."
- "In the Comics section, Snoopy has fleas."
- "You can ignore the last section... that's for a personal project I'm working on!"
- "So I picked a DVD at random from the Foreign Films section."
- "The Delavigne stand is located in a prominent position, and customers reach our section before they get to Kalvin Krime, which is always a good thing."
- "I have copied and pasted the section of the report which concerns me below"
- "It has been suggested that nerd be merged into this article or section."
- "If you're his father, we give you special table, VIP section."
- "In the Sports section, stories of steroid abuse."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Section' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !