a secretary: un(e) assistant(e), un(e) secrétaire
(Polly has strong) secretarial (skills): (Polly a de grandes compétences) d'assistante
- "I'm the secretary."
- "Dear Luna, Sadly, I must bring to your attention the poor performance of my secretary, Doris May PERIOD."
- "Kevin : I'm sure you received the faxes my secretary sent over last week."
- "As secretary of the local Ladies' Knitting Collective, I am key in determining the establishments which the ladies of this city frequent."
- "I've got a date with that Chinese secretary from accounting."
- "Moving on, this graph clearly shows a photograph of my secretary Doris in a Bikini."
- "The secretary!"
- "Maybe one day I will be Bruno's spouse and secretary."
- "Uh, so is this your spouse, life partner or secretary?"
- "I tried calling earlier, but your secretary informed me that you were dynamite fishing at the lake on your ranch."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Secretary' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !