a secretary: un(e) assistant(e), un(e) secrétaire
(Polly has strong) secretarial (skills): (Polly a de grandes compétences) d'assistante
- "Kevin : I'm sure you received the faxes my secretary sent over last week."
- "Maybe one day I will be Bruno's spouse and secretary."
- "As secretary of the local Ladies' Knitting Collective, I am key in determining the establishments which the ladies of this city frequent."
- "Uh, so is this your spouse, life partner or secretary?"
- "The secretary!"
- "Dear Luna, Sadly, I must bring to your attention the poor performance of my secretary, Doris May PERIOD."
- "I'm the secretary."
- "I've got a date with that Chinese secretary from accounting."
- "I tried calling earlier, but your secretary informed me that you were dynamite fishing at the lake on your ranch."
- "Moving on, this graph clearly shows a photograph of my secretary Doris in a Bikini."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Secretary' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !