secure: sûr, sécurisé, en sûreté
to secure (a seatbelt): attacher (une ceinture de sécurité)
to secure (something): obtenir, garantir, assurer
- "Each session should last no longer than an hour, and I'm working on securing bagels and possibly lox for snacking."
- "Bruno : I've successfully secured the microphone to the dolphin's head."
- "Look, it's all a bit technical, but the important thing is that my company's future is secure."
- "Place headset on subject's head and secure with glue provided."
- "Kevin : Yeah, but you read her e-mail on how we need to be more secure... she'll have us working in cells pretty soon."
- "Icarus was also able to secure payment for the unpaid invoices you inquired about."
- "But, of course, if you aren't serious about securing your financial future, Mr. Cheeter... Mr. Cheeter?"
- "I went over the agreement very thoroughly and you seem to be secure when it comes to all of the shareholders... except one."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Secure' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !