sensitive: sensible, susceptible
Icarus can be a little too sensitive sometimes. Icarus est parfois un peu trop sensible.
sensitivity: la sensibilité
UK: You shouldn't eat ice cream if you have sensitive teeth!
US: He handled my case with great sensitivity.
- "My PC contains files that are of a sex - sex - sensitive nature!"
- "This is a sensitive topic, and I don't want anyone's feelings to get hurt... especially mine."
- "Delunatik (Luna DeLune) says : You're going to have to be sensitive."
- "I know it is a sensitive subject for you."
- "He seems like a very sensitive fellow, not to mention how fit he is!"
- "I have some rather, um, sensitive operations that require a certain discretion, if you know what I mean?"
- "Mr Delavigne is very sensitive about his weight."
- "Bruno, aside from the fact that you sign my paycheck, I think you are smart, sensitive and kind."
- "She will be visiting our offices on Friday, September 24 to conduct a Technology Sensitivity Seminar, which will be mandatory for all staff members."
- "And I also told you how sensitive Brian is."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Sensitive' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !