(Yours) Sincerely (ending a letter): Cordialement (formule de fin de lettre)
UK: I'm sincerely sorry to hear your sad story.
US: I always end my letters with "yours sincerely, Susie".
- "Sincerely Polly Watson"
- "I am sincerely pleased with your progress throughout our sessions."
- "Now that the pleasantries are out of the way, I sincerely hope that one of your resolutions for the new year is to be less of a jerk."
- "Sincerely Kevin James Connors"
- "We sincerely hope that your stay at the Center for Rest and Peace is going tranquilly, and that you are enjoying the myriad rewards of our relaxing retreat."
- "Sincerely Mei-Tsing Lee"
- "We do sincerely apologise for the delayed arrival."
- "Sincerely Bruno Delavigne"
- "Sincerely Edward Moon"
- "Yours sincerely Brad Slick"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Sincerely' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !