(Yours) Sincerely (ending a letter): Cordialement (formule de fin de lettre)
UK: I'm sincerely sorry to hear your sad story.
US: I always end my letters with "yours sincerely, Susie".
- "I sincerely want to help people overcome the difficulties they encounter in today's complex world of cosmetics."
- "Sincerely Kevin James Connors"
- "I am sincerely pleased with your progress throughout our sessions."
- "Sincerely Mei-Tsing Lee"
- "Sincerely Bruno Delavigne"
- "Sincerely Edward Moon"
- "Now that the pleasantries are out of the way, I sincerely hope that one of your resolutions for the new year is to be less of a jerk."
- "Yours sincerely Brad Slick"
- "Sincerely Polly Watson"
- "We sincerely hope that your stay at the Center for Rest and Peace is going tranquilly, and that you are enjoying the myriad rewards of our relaxing retreat."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Sincerely' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !